We’re Fruitland Manufacturing, a vacuum pump manufacturer specializing in truck and trailer-mounted vacuum pumps and systems. Our vacuum pumps can be found in agriculture, waste management, oil and gas, and many other industries.
We are also a custom jobbing shop producing many diversified products for industries including but not limited to Tool & Die, Nuclear, and Automotive.
Today, thanks to the growing demand for our components, we’re searching for new, long-term CNC lathe programmers/operators to join us.
Working at Fruitland Manufacturing
We’re known for honest customer support and superior quality goods and services. That’s thanks to our dedicated team, many of whom have been together for decades.
We have staff with 30, 40, and 50+ years tenure, who will tell you what keeps them at Fruitland is intellectually interesting work and a positive work environment where people are treated with respect.
We believe in the advancement of our people and their skills, prioritizing learning and development, and promoting from within.
This is a full-time, permanent role located in Stoney Creek, Ontario. Typical shop hours are Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m. We offer competitive wages, group benefits, and RSP enrollment.
- Think independently – sharing, insights, and questions, and acting courageously to try new things.
- Educate – share experiences and proudly assist in imparting your knowledge to apprentices.
- Are resourceful – you know there’s more than one way to get the best result; if the first way didn’t work, you keep going.
- Enjoy variety – no two days are the same; you’re always encountering new challenges and learning new ways of working.
- CNC lathe and /or milling experience
- 5+ year of CNC programming experience
- 5+ year of CNC operating experience
- 5+ years working in machine shops
- It is also advantageous if you have worked with Fanuc and MAZATROL software.
Call the office for instructions on how to apply. (905) 662 6552. We will instruct you on how to send your resume to us.