Does this sound like you? You’ve recently graduated from university or college with a marketing degree or diploma. You’ve been applying your skills in social media, content marketing, and websites, but you’re looking for a marketing job opportunity to really soar! If you’re nodding your head and saying, “yes, yes, yes,” this a great opportunity for you. Based in Stoney Creek, Fruitland Manufacturing is the global manufacturing leader of mobile vacuum pumps. We make the toughest, most durable pumps in the industry. Our brand is One Tough Pump, and it can be found in agriculture, waste management, oil and gas, and many other industries.
We are looking for a well-rounded digital marketer to oversee and implement Fruitland’s marketing programs. This is a hands-on role. You will be a one person marketing herd! This means all marketing goes through you — from planning to design to execution. Are you up for the challenge?
What to Expect:
In this role you will be responsible for all aspects of Fruitland’s marketing:
- Manage the creation and scheduling of social media posts for Instagram, Facebook, and Twitter.
- Qualify and distribute leads to sales and distributors.
- Manage a weekly product email flyer that is sent to distributors. This includes planning the marketing calendar, writing the copy, editing the graphics, and scheduling and managing each campaign.
- Event planning for trade shows and industry events.
- Maintain the website with new content, regular updates, and optimize pages for SEO.
- Vendor management with all marketing, web and advertising partners.
As well as lots of other activities. This role is all about the tactical execution of marketing, and you will be responsible for it all.
What We’re Looking For:
- 1+ years experience in B2B digital marketing.
- Diploma or degree with a marketing specialization.
- Proven track record in social media marketing and digital marketing. You know all the platforms like the back of your hand (Facebook, Instagram, LinkedIn, and Twitter).
- You can push around pixels to update marketing collateral in Adobe Creative Cloud or Canva. You’ve worked with designers to create new assets and templates, but you don’t hesitate to update or create your own when required.
- Excellent communication skills: written and verbal. You are brilliant with words.
- Excellent project management and administrative skills. You bring order and structure to busy work environments.
- High attention to detail. You work through the details and don’t let anything fall through the cracks.
- Excellent interpersonal skills. You’re nice, fun to work with, and customers love you.
- Self-starter, independent and proactive.
Other things we are considering:
- Experience managing and scheduling content in social channels using social scheduling
tools and / or marketing automation.
- You’ve written and produced a regular email newsletter — from setting it up to owning
the ongoing marketing calendar.
- You’re an excellent communicator and storyteller. You’ve got a portfolio of writing and marketing samples to back it up.
- High attention to detail — you don’t publish content with mistakes — and you’re a self-motivated marketer that gets things done.
If this sounds like you, we want to speak with you. Fruitland Manufacturing is hiring a Digital Marketing Specialist that will grow with us for the long term. We believe great marketing and branding gets better with time and experience. We can’t wait to speak with you. This is an office position. You are expected to work from Fruitland’s office 3-5 days a week. It is located at 324 Leaside Avenue, Stoney Creek.