Are you a skilled welder looking for a role in a prosperous and stable organization that makes a high-quality, essential product?
Are you interested in expanding your manufacturing knowledge and skills in a dynamic, team environment?
We’re Fruitland Manufacturing, a vacuum pump manufacturer specializing in truck and trailer-mounted vacuum pumps and systems. Our vacuum pumps can be found in agriculture, waste management, oil and gas, and many other industries.
Today, thanks to the growing demand for our components, we’re searching for a new, long-term welder to join us.
Working at Fruitland Manufacturing
We’re known for honest customer support and superior quality goods and services. That’s thanks to our dedicated team, many of whom have been together for decades.
We have staff with 30, 40, and 50+ years tenure, who will tell you what keeps them at Fruitland is intellectually interesting work and a positive work environment where people are treated with respect.
We believe in the advancement of our people and their skills, prioritizing learning and development, and promoting from within.
You’ll be great in this role if you’re good at:
- Communicating – you take charge of projects, and pay attention to the big picture while communicating to others.
- Teamwork – you work well with other people. You look out for your team and ensure a safe work environment at all times.
- Attention to detail – you know how little details can have major consequences, and do your best to prevent upsets in production.
- You’ll be joining us at the very beginning of our new product line, so you’ll be part of our team. The welding processes are varied.
- This is a full-time, permanent role located in Stoney Creek, Ontario. Typical shop hours are Monday to Friday, 7:00 a.m. to 3:15 p.m.. We offer competitive wages with group benefits and RSP enrollment.
- Experience in automated/robotic welding
- Experience programming automated welding or CNC machines
- Knowledge of manufacturing processes
- Knowledge of welding, fitting, and cutting techniques, and related materials/fixtures
- Certified CWB, or familiarity with related specifications and standards
- Ability to read/interpret blueprints and drawings
- First aid/CPR certificate
Call the office for instructions on how to apply. (905) 662 6552. We will instruct you on how to send your resume to us.